NSE is pleased to have established ongoing partnerships and relationships with the following organizations:
- eCaerus, a multi-disciplinary team with experience in all LEED® credits and ratings systems, providing certification and credit strategies or overall LEED® project management, as well as LEED® training & education.
- Harrison Group Environmental, Norwich, United Kingdom
- Onondaga Environmental Institute, Syracuse, New York
- Acquisition-Support Environmental, Syracuse New York. Consultants specializing in Phase I ESAs through feasibility study and implementation of remedial technologies.
- Water Resource Associates, Wallingford, Oxon, United Kingdom. Specialty world-wide consultants, offering analytical, modelling and software development skills for hydrology, water resources, groundwater and water quality investigations.